If you have been chosen to plan your friend’s bridal shower, you surely feel honored by this. But you also feel that this is a huge responsibility and you want to make sure everything is absolutely flawless for this hugely important pre-wedding event.
For example, have you thought of bridal shower favors? If not, here are some edible ideas that will surely be appreciated by everyone at the party:
· Marshmallows infused with lemon and rosemary. Marshmallows are always a nice treat – but if you want to make them more special, infuse them with lemon and rosemary flavors. Everyone will love the idea!
· Hot chocolate mixes in mason jars. With winter on its way, everyone’s looking for ways to warm up – and what could be more heart-melting than a good cup of hot chocolate? Offer hot chocolate mix jars with marshmallows and guests will love the idea!
· Pumpkin butter. The ultimate fall dessert, this sweet treat is a really amazing idea if you plan on throwing the bridal shower in the next few months. Guests will find it more than delicious!
· Flower lollipops. Looking to add a feminine touch to the bridal shower favors? Infuse some sugar and some edible flowers together to create transparent lollipops with blooms incorporated inside. They will look fantastic!
· Cupcake in a jar. This is a great idea if you know the bride loves cupcakes, but if you also want to add a more unique twist to this already-traditional party favors. Just fill some mason jars with layers of cake and frosting and people will definitely love this small, sweet gift!
Is she still looking for a flawless wedding venue for her Big Day? She will definitely love Ma Maison! Sophisticated, unique and truly special, our venue is here to make brides’ and grooms’ weddings feel gorgeously unforgettable!
Photo credit: Katherine O’Brien Photography