Your guests deserve the very best. They are your friends, your family and the people you have chosen to share your joy with. They have come a long way to be there for you as you tie the knot – and they really want to have the time of their lives.
What are the things guests go crazy for at weddings? What are the things that make them have fun, get emotional and build amazing memories? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on and find out more.
· Anniversary dances. Of course, your First Dance will be the highlight of the reception. But inviting older couples to share an anniversary dance is a very symbolical act everyone will find really touchy.
· Dessert trucks. We all love a bit of a sweet treat – so why not make yours really unique? An ice cream truck at a wedding may sound like an unconventional idea – but it is surely something your guests will love.
· Photo booths. Already extremely popular, photo booths are more than appreciated by wedding guests – so expect them to formaqueue in front of your booth and shoot photos that are truly fun and memorable.
· Sushi. Want to pamper your guests’ taste buds with an elegant-but-bold snack? Organize a sushi bar and we guarantee everyone will indulge in it!
· Surprises. Everyone loves good surprises – so don’t be afraid to think outside of the box and plan something truly entertaining for your guests (such as a special game or a special entertainer, for example).
Ma Maison is a charming, elegant and absolutely beautiful wedding venue in Dripping Springs, Texas – so if you plan on having your wedding in the area, you should definitely come and visit us! Contact us, find out more about our venue and book us for the Big Day!