Winter weddings are so beautiful and full of grace that it’s really no wonder why so many couples opt for the cold season when it comes to their Big Day. If you plan on having a charming winter wedding too, take a look at the following ideas and “steal” some inspiration to make your wedding absolutely unforgettable:
· Winter Wonderland. This is one of the all-time classics in terms of winter wedding themes – and it’s still extremely popular with many brides. An all-white wedding with a dash of icy blue and/or silver can look stunningly elegant and it can make for amazing photos too.
· Hot chocolate DIY bar. We all love hot chocolate – and even more so when the weather outside is so chilly. To provide your guests with a sweet (and hot) treat, organize a DIY hot chocolate bar where they can customize a cup of deliciousness with their favorite toppings and flavors.
· Cute cake topper. If you want to add a fun touch to your wedding, you can do it by choosing an adorable cake topper. From cute “Snowman and Snowwoman” toppers to irresistible little owls, there’s something to go with every taste and with every type of humor – so you will definitely find a cake topper to really suit your personality and your winter wedding theme too.
· Enlightened centerpieces. Want to add a pop of light and sparkle to your tables? Create gorgeous centerpieces with festoon lights and dead branches. It will look festive, spectacular and truly unique!
· Snowflake cocktails. Having a cocktail hour is a great idea if you want to “disappear” and shoot some amazing photos with your spouse. To add some extra entertainment for your guests, pick pretty snowflake garnishes for your cocktails and they will definitely love the idea.
Here at Ma Maison, we love weddings in all seasons – and we are more than proud to be able to accommodate a wide range of elegant and unforgettable wedding ideas. Come visit our stunning venue, book us and we guarantee you will have the kind of wedding you have always dreamed of!